Thank you for your interest in the City of Dryden. We are an equal-opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for any of our job opportunities, you must submit your application through our online application submission portal, below. You can view step-by-step instructions in our How to Apply for Job Postings section.If you have any questions or experience difficulty in submitting an application, please contact Human Resources at 807-223-1119.
RECE or ECE - St. Joseph's Before & After School Programs
|Open Date||Oct 04 2019 - 03:14:05 PM||Close Date||Oct 11 2019 - 04:00:00 PM|
|Position Title||RECE or ECE - St. Joseph's Before & After School Programs||Posting Type||Term|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Term - Monday to Friday as per the School Calendar until June 26, 2020|
|Department Group||RECE or ECE||Hours per Week||32.5 per week|
|Department||Children's Resource Centre||Openings||1|
|Education||College Diploma||Experience||2 years|
|Salary Range||Based on Qualifications|
Applicant will provide care and supervision to children from four to twelve years of age before and/or after school at St. Joseph’s, New Prospect or Open Roads School. The position will start immediately and end June 26th, 2020 working 6.5 hours per day on school days. As well as PD and school holidays, which may have extended hours of work required.
- Possess an Early Childhood Education Diploma and registered with the College of ECEs or equivalent field.
- Two (2) years previous experience in a leadership role within a child care setting or related program
- Current First Aid and C.P.R. Certificates or ability to obtain
- Obtain a criminal reference check, vulnerable sector screening check and provide an up-to-date immunization record (at the employee’s expense)
- Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- RECE rate is $24.44/hr for the first 30 days worked then $27.15/hr. with benefits as per Employment Standards Act
- ECE Assistant rate is $20.38/hr for the first 30 days worked then $22.64/hr. with benefits as per the Employment Standards Act
Interested persons are to submit a cover letter and resume outlining qualifications and experience by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below.
Alternately, cover letters and resumes may be e-mailed directly to email@example.com
Personal Information contained on this form is collected pursuant to the Municipal Act, 2001, and will be used for the purpose of determining eligibility for employment. Questions with respect to the collection of personal information should be addressed to the Freedom of Information and Privacy Coordinator, City of Dryden, 30 Van Horne Avenue, Dryden, ON P8N 2A7 (807) 223-1125.
Accommodations of persons with disabilities are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance to the Manager of Human Resources, or designate.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.